Offer / Price list
The price of the stay includes

bed linen and a set of towels


amenities for children


parking space

final cleaning

Apartment Bulaj Łeba - Price list

Apartment / Night Up to 4 people Up o 6 people Up to 8 people
High season
New Year 29.12 - 1.01.2024
Picnic 1.05 - 5.05.2024
Corpus Christi 30.05 - 2.06.2024
SUMMER PERIOD (swimming pool open)
15.06 - 12.07.2024
10.08 - 1.09.2024
550 zł 610 zł 650 zł
(swimming pool open)
8.07 - 4.08.2024
570 zł 630 zł 675 zł
Mid season
6.05 - 14.06
2.09 - 29.09
(swimming pool open 1-15.09)
440 zł 480 zł 510 zł
Low season
2.01 - 30.04
30.09 - 29.12
330 zł 370 zł 400 zł
The reservation is confirmed

by phone or e-mail after paying a deposit of 30% of the total amount of stay within 3 days of making the initial reservation. The remaining 70% is payable in cash upon handing over the keys or by bank transfer 3 days prior to arrival.

Minimum length of stay

We provide minimum 3-day stays. The exception is the holiday period, when we invite you for 7-day stays or a multiple thereof.

Children up to 3 years of age stay

sleeping with parents or in our travel cot is free.


For an additional fee of PLN 25 / day, we accept small dogs (up to 30 cm at the withers and weighing up to 15 kg). A bed, a towel and bowls will be waiting for your pet: for water and food.

Electric heating

There are electric heaters in each room. In the low season (October - April) we charge an additional fee for electricity in the amount of PLN 1 / 1kWh according to real consumption from the moment of handing over the keys to picking up the Apartment.

Biofuel for the fireplace

You can bring it with you or buy it from us for PLN 15/1 liter.

If you like our apartment, please contact us

find us
Social Media
Isolated Vintage Wooden And Brass Ship's Steering Wheel With White Background
Send us a message
Scroll to Top